This page will hold a high level summary of the project progress (most recent activity at the top)
- Current getdns stub implementation cannot support sending of CH class queries as it uses libunbound which denies the query and never sends it onwards. Discussed in getnds meeting 19th May that further implementation of T-DNS in getdns will have to wait until libunbound is replaced with ldns for the stub mode. Current understanding is that Willem will do this in the coming weeks.
- Identified need to support CH class in getdns for dummy STARTTLS query. Start on implementation of this.
- This implementation highlighted the need for getdns to gracefully handle refused queries that have no associated data.
- Created test harness to create a dummy STARTTLS query
- Agreed that initial implementations will use the dummy CH class query (not the TO bit)
- Forked getdns. Familiarisation with getdns code base - get it to install and run!
- Kick off meetings with T-DNS and getdns teams
- Creation of project issue tracker and wiki site
- Reading of relevant drafts and documentation - capture any early technical questions