This page will hold a high level summary of the project progress
- Reading of relevant drafts and documentation - capture any early technical questions
- Creation of project issue tracker and wiki site
- Kick off meetings with T-DNS and getdns teams
- Familiarisation with getdns code base - get it to install and run!
- Forked getdns
- Agreed that initial implementations will use the dummy CH class query (not the TO bit)
- Created test harness to create a dummy STARTTLS query
- Identified need to support CH class in getdns for dummy STARTTLS query. Start on implementation of this.
- This implementation highlighted the need for getdns to gracefully handle refused queries that have no associated data.
- Current getdns stub implementation cannot support sending of CH class queries as it uses libunbound which denies the query and never sends it onwards. Discussed in getnds meeting 19th May that further implementation of T-DNS in getdns will have to wait until libunbound is replaced with ldns for the stub mode.