This page described at a high level the progress in various areas of DNS Privacy work (most recent activity at the top)
- Preliminary agenda published for NDSS DNS Privacy Workshop (26th Feb, San Diego)
- Planning under way for the NDSS DNS Privacy workshop on 26th February in San Diego
- https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles/ has cleared WGLC
- 1.0.0 release of getdns (which supports DNS-over-TLS)
- Knot resolver 1.2.0 released with improved DNS-over-TLS support
- Warren Kumari has provided a Docker container for easy deployment of a DNS-over-TLS server!